CDL Not Required to Apply! Get Paid to Train!
Do you enjoy driving through the Tillamook scenery? Are you energized by interacting with all kinds of people? Do you have a passion for serving your community, and making sure our neighbors can get where they need to go? Then come drive the WAVE!
Tillamook County Transportation District is seeking part time public transit bus operators. Many shifts and schedule configurations are available. If you’d like to avoid the mid-day down time some other bus driving jobs require, come and see what we can offer!
What we can offer you:
- Varied schedule configurations
- Ongoing paid training
- Relaxed, fun, work family atmosphere
- Competitive benefit package including: paid sick time, employee recognition programs, life insurance, and on onsite wellness center free to employees!
- $14.78/hour training wage : Wages after training start at $16.55/hour
What we’re looking for:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Be trainable, dependable, and have good people skills
- HS diploma or GED
- Must have valid Oregon Driver License with verifiable three-year driving record
- Current Valid Oregon CDL or ability to get one with training
- Must pass pre-employment DOT physical and drug screen, and fingerprinting and criminal background check
EOE/AA/ADA/Title VI & Drug Free
Mail, e-mail, or drop of completed applications to:
Tillamook County Transportation District
Attn: Driver Position
3600 Third St, Suite A
Tillamook, OR 97141
e-mail: [email protected]
Quick Apply: Employment Opportunities