You have likely heard the recent changes to mask requirements for fully vaccinated people. This is great news, however, please remember masks are still required on all SETD buses and property including bus stops, the Astoria Transit Center and Seaside Transit Office. The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) extended the federal mask mandate requiring masks to be worn on all public transportation through September 13, 2021. Masks may be purchased on all SETD buses and at the Astoria Transit Center and Seaside Transit Office for $1.
MASK REQUIREMENT UPDATE
- TCTD Seeking Transportation Advisory Committee Volunteers
- SETD buscando información sobre los cambios propuestos en la ruta de verano
- SETD Seeking Input On Proposed Summer Route Changes
- SETD Seeking Transportation Advisory Committee Volunteers
- Reunión presupuestaria cancelada
- Budget Committee Meeting Cancelled
No alerts at this time. All routes running as scheduled.