SETD recently took delivery of 2 new Ford Transit Vans for its Para-transit service through RideAssist. These vans were purchased with STF funds (Special Transportation Funds), a State of Oregon funding program. The addition of these 2 vehicles will help increase our capacity for those qualified individuals that are unable to ride on our regular fixed routes.
New Para-transit Vans
- FY 2024 BUDGET MEETING 10:00 AM 5/24/23
- NEW ROUTES TO BEGIN/RUTAS DE AUTOBÚS PARA COMENZAR
- Paratransit and Dial A Ride Service Operating/Paratransit y Marque un viaje operando 5-8-2023
- SETD MAY 10TH BUDGET MEETING RESCHEDULED TO MAY 24TH AT 10:00 AM SEE BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE FOR MORE INFORMATION/ 2023 REUNIÓN PRESUPUESTARIA PROGRAMADA PARA EL 10DE MAYO REPROGRAMADA PARA EL 24 DE MAYO A LAS 10 A.M. HORARIO DE REUNIONES DE LA JUNTA PARA OBTENER MÁS INFORMACIÓN
- SETD PRESS RELEASE/COMUNICADO DE PRENSA SETD