SETD is pleased to announce the realignment, expansion and addition of routes in Clatsop County and to Portland. On February 3, 2020, SETD will begin connector service between Astoria and Portland. The service will run three times a day, seven days a week. It will service Svenson, Knappa, Westport, Clatskanie, Rainier, St. Helens and Scappoose on its way to Union Station in Portland. The fare will be $15 dollars, with lesser fares for boardings or alightings at the intermediate stops. Please see the schedule and fare table below.
New Service Route from Astoria to Portland
- SEASIDE TRANSIT OFFICE CLOSURE/CIERRE DE OFICINAS DE SEASIDE TRANSIT MAY 13,16,17
- NOTICE OF BUDGET COMMITTEE MEETINGS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2023
- AVISO DE REUNIONES DEL COMITE DE PRESUPUESTO PARA EL ANO FISCAL 2023
- VETERANS IN CLATSOP COUNTY NEED YOUR HELP!
- 2-26-2022 SEASIDE TRANSIT OFFICE CLOSED TODAY/ LA OFICINA DE SEASIDE TRANSIT ESTARÁ CERRADA HOY