SETD is pleased to announce the realignment, expansion and addition of routes in Clatsop County and to Portland. On February 3, 2020, SETD will begin connector service between Astoria and Portland. The service will run three times a day, seven days a week. It will service Svenson, Knappa, Westport, Clatskanie, Rainier, St. Helens and Scappoose on its way to Union Station in Portland. The fare will be $15 dollars, with lesser fares for boardings or alightings at the intermediate stops. Please see the schedule and fare table below.
New Service Route from Astoria to Portland
- FY 2024 BUDGET MEETING 10:00 AM 5/24/23
- NEW ROUTES TO BEGIN/RUTAS DE AUTOBÚS PARA COMENZAR
- Paratransit and Dial A Ride Service Operating/Paratransit y Marque un viaje operando 5-8-2023
- SETD MAY 10TH BUDGET MEETING RESCHEDULED TO MAY 24TH AT 10:00 AM SEE BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE FOR MORE INFORMATION/ 2023 REUNIÓN PRESUPUESTARIA PROGRAMADA PARA EL 10DE MAYO REPROGRAMADA PARA EL 24 DE MAYO A LAS 10 A.M. HORARIO DE REUNIONES DE LA JUNTA PARA OBTENER MÁS INFORMACIÓN
- SETD PRESS RELEASE/COMUNICADO DE PRENSA SETD