SETD is pleased to announce the realignment, expansion and addition of routes in Clatsop County and to Portland. On February 3, 2020, SETD will begin connector service between Astoria and Portland. The service will run three times a day, seven days a week. It will service Svenson, Knappa, Westport, Clatskanie, Rainier, St. Helens and Scappoose on its way to Union Station in Portland. The fare will be $15 dollars, with lesser fares for boardings or alightings at the intermediate stops. Please see the schedule and fare table below.
New Service Route from Astoria to Portland
- WE WILL BEGIN SETD FALL-WINTER SCHEDULES ON OCTOBER 3, 2022/COMENZAREMOS NUESTROS HORARIOS DE OTOÑO-INVIERNO PUBLICADOS A CONTINUACIÓN
- SETD seeking volunteers for Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC)-SETD Buscando voluntarios para el Comité Asesor de Transporte (TAC)
- All regular routes available on Labor Day, September 5, 2022. Astoria Transit Center and Seaside Transit Office closed.
- August 25, 2022 Board Meeting cancelled
- Celebrating Rural Transit Day July 16, 2022