TCTD In-County Monthly Bus Passes
Monthly bus passes are available for unlimited use on In-county bus transportation services. Monthly bus passes may be purchased directly from the driver when boarding the bus or at the TCTD dispatch office located at 3600 3rd Street in Tillamook.
Regular monthly passes cost $40.00. Discount monthly passes for senior citizens, students, and passengers with a disability are sold for $30.00. When a qualified passenger is accompanied by a personal care attendant, the personal care attendant rides free.
Unlimited In-County Bus Service
|Regular Monthly Bus Pass
|Discount Monthly Bus Pass
- Senior citizens over 60 years of age
- Students less than 18 years of age with a student ID
- Passengers with a verifiable disability, personal care attendants ride free
- All carry-ons must be 50 pounds per piece or less
- We request no more than three pieces per adult fare ticket and one piece per child’s 1/2 fare ticket
- Service animals are always allowed
- Pets must travel in a driver approved pet carrier and present no health or safety risk
- Owners must control their animals at all times and are the responsibility of the owner
TCTD Fare Categories
- Full fare: ages 19 – 59
- Youth fare: ages 6 – 18
- Discount fare: Youth (ages 6-18); senior citizens (over 60 years of age); persons with a disability
Children 5-11 years of age are charged 1/2 price when accompanied by Full Fare Guardian. If unaccompanied, they are required to pay Full Fare.
The 1st child under 5 years of age ride free. Additional children are 1/2 price. Passengers who have a long or short term disability, 60 years of age or older, or student less than 18 years of age are eligible for Discount Fare.