Sunset Empire Transportation District has announced that additional service is being added to the Route 20 and the Pacific Connector Bus Routes starting January 2, 2018. Both routes serve South Clatsop County and connect with the Tillamook County Transit bus in Cannon Beach or Manzanita. Executive Director Hazen reports that “Tillamook County Transit will now be meeting our buses 4 times a day in Cannon Beach, which allows not only an increase in service to and from Tillamook County but also allows Sunset Empire Transportation District to adjust our schedule times and add another loop to our Route 20 service during the week and 2 loops to our Pacific Connector Route on weekends.” The increased service will begin on January 2, 2018. New route schedules will be posted in shelters, located here: Route 20 1-2-18 Pacific 1-2-18 , or copies will be available at the Astoria Transit Center or the Seaside Kiosk after December 20th. For more information or alternative formats contact Mary Parker at [email protected] or call 503-861-5370.
Route 20 and Pacific Connector Route Changes
- Rider Appreciation Raffle Winners/Día de agradecimiento al piloto GANADORES DE LA RIFA
- SEASIDE TRANSIT OFFICE IS NOW OPEN- Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Closed for lunch 12 noon to 1:00 pm. Closed on weekends.
- RIDERSHIP APPRECIATION DAY January 31, 2023
- SEASIDE TRANSIT OFFICE UPDATE
- Public Parking/Electric Car Chargers
No alerts at this time. All routes running as scheduled.