CHANGES COMING FOR CC RIDER
On Wednesday, June 16, 2021 the County Board of Commissioners is scheduled to formally approve a set of proposed fare and service changes for CC Rider. The action will be the final step in a process that included extensive staff analysis, a recommendation from the CC Rider Transit Advisory Committee, printed public notices and social media posts, a virtual public forum and a public hearing at the June 2, 2021 Board of Commissioners’ regular meeting.
The proposed changes, all of which will take effect on July 1, 2021, are as follows:
- A base fare of $3.00 will be established for all Dial-A-Ride trips.
- A $1.00 discount from the base fare will be available to all riders with a Reduced Fare Program card.
- The service area for Dial-A-Ride will be expanded to cover the entire County.
- An additional charge of $.75 per mile will be added for Dial-A-Ride trips in excess of eight (8) miles.
- The Line 3 South County Flex service will be suspended until further notice.
- The Line 5 Rainier/Longview service will be suspended until further notice.
- The Line 6 Vernonia/Banks/Willow Creek service will be suspended until further notice.
Additionally, while the Line 1 Portland Commuter service ridership remains negatively impacted by COVID-19, frequency of service will be reduced to three (3) morning runs and three (3) evening runs. The schedule for these runs is shown below.
Taken together, these changes streamline CC Rider services and focus limited resources on services that best respond to community needs.
|St. Helens Transit Center||Bowling Alley Ln St. Helens||1st & Prairie Park & Ride – Scappoose||Hwy 30 @ Havlik Dr Scappoose||HWY 30 @ NW 112th Ave in Linnton||SW Salmon St/SW 14th Ave||SW Salmon between 6th and 5th Ave Portland||SW Salmon between 6th and 5th Ave Portland||HWY 30 @ NW 112th Ave in Linnton||Hwy 30 @ Havlik Dr Scappoose||1st & Prairie Park & Ride – Scappoose||Bowling Alley Ln St. Helens||St. Helens Transit Center|
|5:30 AM||5:35 AM||5:47 AM||5:51 AM||6:05 AM||6:22 AM||6:27 AM||6:28 AM||6:48 AM||6:58 AM||7:01 AM||7:12 AM||7:17 AM|
|6:30 AM||6:35 AM||6:47 AM||6:51 AM||7:05 AM||7:22 AM||7:27 AM||7:28 AM||7:48 AM||7:58 AM||8:01 AM||8:12 AM||8:17 AM|
|7:30 AM||7:35 AM||7:47 AM||7:51 AM||8:05 AM||8:22 AM||8:27 AM||8:28 AM||8:48 AM||8:58 AM||9:01 AM||9:12 AM||9:17 AM|
|2:30 PM||2:35 PM||2:46 PM||2:50 PM||3:04 PM||3:20 PM||3:25 PM||3:30 PM||4:00 PM||4:10 PM||4:13 PM||4:25 PM||4:30 PM|
|3:45 PM||3:50 PM||4:01 PM||4:05 PM||4:19 PM||4:35 PM||4:40 PM||4:45 PM||5:15 PM||5:25 PM||5:28 PM||5:40 PM||5:45 PM|
|5:00 PM||5:05 PM||5:16 PM||5:20 PM||5:34 PM||5:50 PM||5:55 PM||6:00 PM||6:30 PM||6:40 PM||6:43 PM||6:55 PM||7:00 PM|