Effective July 1, 2021:
The changes, all of which take effect on July 1, 2021, are as follows:
• A base fare of $3.00 will be established for all Dial-A-Ride trips.
• A $1.00 discount from the base fare will be available to all riders with a Reduced Fare Program card.
• The service area for Dial-A-Ride will be expanded to cover the entire County.
• An additional charge of $.75 per mile will be added for Dial-A-Ride trips in excess of eight miles.
• The Line 3 South County Flex service will be suspended until further notice.
• The Line 5 Rainier/Longview service will be suspended until further notice.
• The Line 6 Vernonia/Banks/Willow Creek service will be suspended until further notice.
Additionally, while the Line 1 Portland Commuter service ridership remains negatively impacted by COVID-19, frequency of service will be reduced to three (3) morning runs and three (3) evening runs. The schedule for these runs is shown here.