Sunset Empire Transportation District (SETD) has announced a free transportation service for those who have appointments to receive their COVID-19 vaccination in Clatsop County. Executive Director Jeff Hazen said that making sure that transportation is not a barrier to someone receiving their COVID-19 vaccine is very important to all of us. The free transportation is available by appointment only and those requesting transportation will be asked for the date, time and location of their COVID-19 vaccination appointment for verification prior to scheduling their transportation request. SETD’s free transportation will be provided to any of the Clatsop County Vaccination Clinic’s, local Health Care Providers, or pharmacies. Scheduling is required at least 24 hours in advance and all vehicles are ADA accessible. To schedule transportation please call 503-861-7433 and select Option #2. For more information visit the SETD website at https://www.nworegontransit.org or contact Jennifer Geisler at [email protected] at 503-861-5385
SETD OFFERS FREE TRANSPORTATION TO COVID-19 VACCINATIONS
- TRANSIT CENTER OPENING TIME CHANGE
- HAPPY TRANSIT EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION DAY /FELIZ DÍA DE AGRADECIMIENTO A LOS EMPLEADOS DE TRÁNSITO
- DUE TO STAFFING ISSUES THE SEASIDE TRANSIT OFFICE AT 39 N. HOLLADAY WILL BE CLOSED ALL DAY ON MONDAY MARCH 6, 2023
- DUE TO STAFFING ISSUES THE ASTORIA TRANSIT CENTER WILL BE CLOSED ALL DAY ON MARCH 10, 2023
- SETD Training for Trafficking makes a difference. La capacitación de SETD para la trata marca la diferencia.
No alerts at this time. All routes running as scheduled.