The Sunset Empire Transportation District Board of Commissioners is seeking volunteers from Clatsop County who are registered voters and would like to serve on the District Budget Committee. The Budget Committee is comprised of 7 District Board Members and 7 community members who are appointed by the Board of Commissioners and serve a 3-year term. There are currently 5 community member positions open on the committee with one being a 2-year fulfillment of a 3-year term. Generally, the Budget Committee meets once each year in the Spring, but they may hold additional meetings if needed. We are anticipating that the Budget Committee will be meeting virtually via Zoom in 2022. Those interested in serving on the SETD Budget Committee are asked to submit a letter of interest which can be emailed to [email protected], dropped off at the Astoria Transit Center, 900 Marine Drive, Seaside Transit Office, 39 North Holladay or mailed to Sunset Empire Transportation District, 900 Marine Drive, Astoria, OR 97103. Please submit letters of interest by January 31, 2022.
SETD SEEKING VOLUNTEERS FOR BUDGET COMMITTEE
- FY 2024 BUDGET MEETING 10:00 AM 5/24/23
- NEW ROUTES TO BEGIN/RUTAS DE AUTOBÚS PARA COMENZAR
- Paratransit and Dial A Ride Service Operating/Paratransit y Marque un viaje operando 5-8-2023
- SETD MAY 10TH BUDGET MEETING RESCHEDULED TO MAY 24TH AT 10:00 AM SEE BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE FOR MORE INFORMATION/ 2023 REUNIÓN PRESUPUESTARIA PROGRAMADA PARA EL 10DE MAYO REPROGRAMADA PARA EL 24 DE MAYO A LAS 10 A.M. HORARIO DE REUNIONES DE LA JUNTA PARA OBTENER MÁS INFORMACIÓN
- SETD PRESS RELEASE/COMUNICADO DE PRENSA SETD