Kathy Kleczek, Chair of SETD’s Board of Commissioners, was elected to the SDAO’s Board of Directors for a 2 year term. SDAO was formed in 1979 to give special districts a stronger and united voice at the Oregon Legislature. As with similar organizations that support cities, counties, schools, and local governments, the Association provides advocacy with state administrative agencies and other units of government, training, information resources, and other support programs. SDAO has grown to over 900 members and has become an important support organization for their individual efforts. Kathy shared, “I’m honored and humbled to be elected to the SDAO Board and look forward to working with fellow Board members to continue the great work that SDAO does and to expand the services they provide their members.”
Special District Association of Oregon Board of Directors
- Rider Appreciation Raffle Winners/Día de agradecimiento al piloto GANADORES DE LA RIFA
- SEASIDE TRANSIT OFFICE IS NOW OPEN- Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Closed for lunch 12 noon to 1:00 pm. Closed on weekends.
- RIDERSHIP APPRECIATION DAY January 31, 2023
- SEASIDE TRANSIT OFFICE UPDATE
- Public Parking/Electric Car Chargers
No alerts at this time. All routes running as scheduled.