This popular annual event has been drawing professional artists and amateurs alike for over 50 years, covering the beach with dozens of impressive sand sculptures. Come early for the Friday […]
The Arts Center is a hub for the local arts scene, providing gallery exhibits and sales, workshops and events for the community. Check out their website for details on upcoming […]
Find music, food, fresh produce, and local art at this weekly market in the heart of Astoria.
Corvallis Fall Festival is a not-for-profit event with the mission to help sustain local arts and crafts while serving, supporting, and showcasing the Corvallis community. There is a 1K Kids […]
Come for the parade on Friday or dance contests over the weekend. Camping is available on Government Hill for $25 for the weekend. Vendors will provide a variety of food […]
Originally opened in 1925 and recently restored, this historic theater in the heart of Astoria is included on the National Register of Historic Places. Stop by for a music or […]
Located on the beach in Lincoln City, this festival includes beautiful world-class kites, expert kite flying demonstrations, and free kite-making for kids.
The Benton County Historical Society is a non-profit corporation leading cultural institution in the Willamette Valley, whom operates museum facilities for the preservation of history and culture. Their missions are to […]
- WE WILL BEGIN SETD FALL-WINTER SCHEDULES ON OCTOBER 3, 2022/COMENZAREMOS NUESTROS HORARIOS DE OTOÑO-INVIERNO PUBLICADOS A CONTINUACIÓN
- SETD seeking volunteers for Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC)-SETD Buscando voluntarios para el Comité Asesor de Transporte (TAC)
- All regular routes available on Labor Day, September 5, 2022. Astoria Transit Center and Seaside Transit Office closed.
- August 25, 2022 Board Meeting cancelled
- TCTD Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) Positions Available