This popular annual event has been drawing professional artists and amateurs alike for over 50 years, covering the beach with dozens of impressive sand sculptures. Come early for the Friday […]
The Arts Center is a hub for the local arts scene, providing gallery exhibits and sales, workshops and events for the community. Check out their website for details on upcoming […]
Find music, food, fresh produce, and local art at this weekly market in the heart of Astoria.
Corvallis Fall Festival is a not-for-profit event with the mission to help sustain local arts and crafts while serving, supporting, and showcasing the Corvallis community. There is a 1K Kids […]
Come for the parade on Friday or dance contests over the weekend. Camping is available on Government Hill for $25 for the weekend. Vendors will provide a variety of food […]
Originally opened in 1925 and recently restored, this historic theater in the heart of Astoria is included on the National Register of Historic Places. Stop by for a music or […]
Located on the beach in Lincoln City, this festival includes beautiful world-class kites, expert kite flying demonstrations, and free kite-making for kids.
The Benton County Historical Society is a non-profit corporation leading cultural institution in the Willamette Valley, whom operates museum facilities for the preservation of history and culture. Their missions are to […]
- SEASIDE TRANSIT OFFICE CLOSURE/CIERRE DE OFICINAS DE SEASIDE TRANSIT MAY 13,16,17
- NOTICE OF BUDGET COMMITTEE MEETINGS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2023
- AVISO DE REUNIONES DEL COMITE DE PRESUPUESTO PARA EL ANO FISCAL 2023
- VETERANS IN CLATSOP COUNTY NEED YOUR HELP!
- 2-26-2022 SEASIDE TRANSIT OFFICE CLOSED TODAY/ LA OFICINA DE SEASIDE TRANSIT ESTARÁ CERRADA HOY