Peavy Arboretum is always a great place to hike any time of year. The trails are well maintained and there are many different routes of varying lengths to choose from. Some […]
A walk beside the Willamette River is essential if you want to capture the essence of Corvallis. There is a boat ramp to launch canoes and kayaks for those wanting to […]
Bald Hill is close to town and excellent for hiking, biking, or just walking your dog (leash required in some areas). There are many well-marked trails and wooded areas for […]
- Rider Appreciation Raffle Winners/Día de agradecimiento al piloto GANADORES DE LA RIFA
- SEASIDE TRANSIT OFFICE IS NOW OPEN- Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Closed for lunch 12 noon to 1:00 pm. Closed on weekends.
- RIDERSHIP APPRECIATION DAY January 31, 2023
- SEASIDE TRANSIT OFFICE UPDATE
- Public Parking/Electric Car Chargers