Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of a small-town jamboree celebrating Vernonia’s history and culture. Grab a bite from one of the participating food vendors as you encounter an […]
Explore a wide variety of topics at this museum, including natural phenomena like severe winter ocean storms and historic salmon runs, and the exciting history of maritime activity in the […]
The Oregon Coast Aquarium offers a fun and interactive look at aquatic life, from birds and coastal creatures to sharks and octopuses. Check out their daily animal feeding schedule to […]
This popular annual event has been drawing professional artists and amateurs alike for over 50 years, covering the beach with dozens of impressive sand sculptures. Come early for the Friday […]
One of the oldest aquariums on the West coast, the Seaside Aquarium features a touch tank for interactive learning, and a cast of playful harbor seals that entertain and charm […]
The Arts Center is a hub for the local arts scene, providing gallery exhibits and sales, workshops and events for the community. Check out their website for details on upcoming […]
The Majestic Theatre is excited to bring a wide range of artistic productions and arts education programs to Corvallis. The Corvallis Parks & Recreation Department preserves and creates a community heritage […]
This sweet rocky beach spot offers a view of the Yachats River flowing into the ocean, and is within walking distance of the shops and accommodations in town.
Old 300 was built in 1913, and most recently restored in 1999. Now it runs during Summer connecting local attractions along the Astoria waterfront such as the Maritime Museum, restaurants, […]
This festival celebrates the rich history of dory boats in Pacific City. Come for the parade and to watch the dory fleet launch from Cape Kiwanda. The artisan fair downtown […]
- WE WILL BEGIN SETD FALL-WINTER SCHEDULES ON OCTOBER 3, 2022/COMENZAREMOS NUESTROS HORARIOS DE OTOÑO-INVIERNO PUBLICADOS A CONTINUACIÓN
- SETD seeking volunteers for Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC)-SETD Buscando voluntarios para el Comité Asesor de Transporte (TAC)
- All regular routes available on Labor Day, September 5, 2022. Astoria Transit Center and Seaside Transit Office closed.
- August 25, 2022 Board Meeting cancelled
- TCTD Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) Positions Available