Find music, food, fresh produce, and local art at this weekly market in the heart of Astoria.
This popular beach campground has 21 yurts available to rent, which provide a fun and rustic experience without needing to crawl into a tent. Showers are available to wash the […]
Explore the tide pools in this 100-acre natural area, take a tour of Oregon’s tallest lighthouse, and visit the interpretive center’s exhibits on history and wildlife. The lighthouse was built […]
Peavy Arboretum is always a great place to hike any time of year. The trails are well maintained and there are many different routes of varying lengths to choose from. Some […]
This historic waterfront district offers great chowder, eclectic shops, and a view of the bay. Take a stroll on the boardwalk and watch the bustling activity of fishermen, sea lions, […]
Every October the town of St. Helens transforms into Halloweentown, named after the popular Disney Channel movie that was filmed there. Beginning with the lighting of the Great Pumpkin in […]
Corvallis Fall Festival is a not-for-profit event with the mission to help sustain local arts and crafts while serving, supporting, and showcasing the Corvallis community. There is a 1K Kids […]
Come for the parade on Friday or dance contests over the weekend. Camping is available on Government Hill for $25 for the weekend. Vendors will provide a variety of food […]
All kinds of adventures await you in this popular park, from hiking to biking to historical reenactments and yurt rentals. Make sure to check out the Peter Iredale shipwreck, and […]
Originally opened in 1925 and recently restored, this historic theater in the heart of Astoria is included on the National Register of Historic Places. Stop by for a music or […]
- WE WILL BEGIN SETD FALL-WINTER SCHEDULES ON OCTOBER 3, 2022/COMENZAREMOS NUESTROS HORARIOS DE OTOÑO-INVIERNO PUBLICADOS A CONTINUACIÓN
- SETD seeking volunteers for Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC)-SETD Buscando voluntarios para el Comité Asesor de Transporte (TAC)
- All regular routes available on Labor Day, September 5, 2022. Astoria Transit Center and Seaside Transit Office closed.
- August 25, 2022 Board Meeting cancelled
- TCTD Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) Positions Available