A hidden gem not far off US-30, Beaver Falls Trail is a short hike that rewards its visitors with close-up views of a serene, wide-shelf waterfall. Get off in Delena […]
Maintained by volunteers of a local nature restoration nonprofit, Fox Creek Trail is a casual walk in nature. Located in the heart of Rainier, OR, the trail meanders along Fox […]
Access a wide array of recreational facilities at Trojan Park, located off US-30 right along the Columbia River. The 75-acre park features biking/walking trails, an 18-hole disc golf course, a […]
Head north from the bus stop and find the trail crossing Highway 30 near the Scappoose Vernonia Highway. This former logging road, great for hiking or biking, connects Scappoose and […]
This sweet rocky beach spot offers a view of the Yachats River flowing into the ocean, and is within walking distance of the shops and accommodations in town.
This popular beach campground has 21 yurts available to rent, which provide a fun and rustic experience without needing to crawl into a tent. Showers are available to wash the […]
Rent a kayak, canoe, or paddle board to explore the calm and beautiful Scappoose Bay. This shop, just a 15 minute walk from the bus stop, also offers lessons for […]
Explore the tide pools in this 100-acre natural area, take a tour of Oregon’s tallest lighthouse, and visit the interpretive center’s exhibits on history and wildlife. The lighthouse was built […]
The park offers campgrounds, cabins, and disc golf. It’s a popular place for mountain biking, with over 15 miles of trails to ride. More laid-back riders will enjoy the paved Banks-Vernonia […]
Peavy Arboretum is always a great place to hike any time of year. The trails are well maintained and there are many different routes of varying lengths to choose from. Some […]
- WE WILL BEGIN SETD FALL-WINTER SCHEDULES ON OCTOBER 3, 2022/COMENZAREMOS NUESTROS HORARIOS DE OTOÑO-INVIERNO PUBLICADOS A CONTINUACIÓN
- SETD seeking volunteers for Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC)-SETD Buscando voluntarios para el Comité Asesor de Transporte (TAC)
- All regular routes available on Labor Day, September 5, 2022. Astoria Transit Center and Seaside Transit Office closed.
- August 25, 2022 Board Meeting cancelled
- TCTD Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) Positions Available