This sweet rocky beach spot offers a view of the Yachats River flowing into the ocean, and is within walking distance of the shops and accommodations in town.
Old 300 was built in 1913, and most recently restored in 1999. Now it runs during Summer connecting local attractions along the Astoria waterfront such as the Maritime Museum, restaurants, […]
This festival celebrates the rich history of dory boats in Pacific City. Come for the parade and to watch the dory fleet launch from Cape Kiwanda. The artisan fair downtown […]
Explore the tide pools in this 100-acre natural area, take a tour of Oregon’s tallest lighthouse, and visit the interpretive center’s exhibits on history and wildlife. The lighthouse was built […]
Peavy Arboretum is always a great place to hike any time of year. The trails are well maintained and there are many different routes of varying lengths to choose from. Some […]
This historic waterfront district offers great chowder, eclectic shops, and a view of the bay. Take a stroll on the boardwalk and watch the bustling activity of fishermen, sea lions, […]
All kinds of adventures await you in this popular park, from hiking to biking to historical reenactments and yurt rentals. Make sure to check out the Peter Iredale shipwreck, and […]
Fat tire biking will allow you to explore more of the coast in a whole new way. The four inch wide tires make for a smooth ride over the sandy […]
This beach is often less crowded than others, and offers the quintessential Oregon coast experience, complete with interesting rock formations (look for Elephant Rock and Castle Rock). Visit at low tide […]
Walk north from Gleneden Beach and you’ll find the Salishan Spit, which juts out about 3.5 miles between the ocean and the Siletz Bay. A popular beach hike for birders, […]
- WE WILL BEGIN SETD FALL-WINTER SCHEDULES ON OCTOBER 3, 2022/COMENZAREMOS NUESTROS HORARIOS DE OTOÑO-INVIERNO PUBLICADOS A CONTINUACIÓN
- SETD seeking volunteers for Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC)-SETD Buscando voluntarios para el Comité Asesor de Transporte (TAC)
- All regular routes available on Labor Day, September 5, 2022. Astoria Transit Center and Seaside Transit Office closed.
- August 25, 2022 Board Meeting cancelled
- TCTD Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) Positions Available