Sunset Empire Transportation District Board of Commissioners (SETD) is seeking a volunteer from Clatsop County who would like to serve on the Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC). The TAC advises the District’s Board on issues involving the District’s transportation plans, grants, policies, and programs with a special emphasis on access for senior and disabled riders. The current vacant position on the TAC is sought for representation from someone that can represent seniors and is knowledgeable of the public transportation needs of them. The TAC committee is comprised of a total of 7 community members which are appointed by the SETD Board, an appointed SETD Board member and SETD staff. Term of office is 2 years beginning in July and going through June 30 accordingly. Responsibilities include a working knowledge of SETD’s plans, policies and programs; attending the scheduled meetings, making decisions when necessary and serving on subcommittees as needed. TAC meetings are generally held quarterly. Applications are available Monday thru Friday from 8 AM to 12 noon and 1 PM to 5 PM at the Astoria Transit Center, 900 Marine Drive in Astoria, Seaside Transit Office, 39 N. Holladay in Seaside, by clicking here or you may request an application be sent by mail. For more information contact Mary Parker at 503-861-5370 or [email protected]. Please email application to [email protected] or mail completed applications to Sunset Empire Transportation District, 900 Marine Drive Astoria, OR 97103 by Monday, September 14, 2020 at 5:00 PM.
Transportation Advisory Committee Vacancy
- FY 2024 BUDGET MEETING 10:00 AM 5/24/23
- NEW ROUTES TO BEGIN/RUTAS DE AUTOBÚS PARA COMENZAR
- Paratransit and Dial A Ride Service Operating/Paratransit y Marque un viaje operando 5-8-2023
- SETD MAY 10TH BUDGET MEETING RESCHEDULED TO MAY 24TH AT 10:00 AM SEE BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE FOR MORE INFORMATION/ 2023 REUNIÓN PRESUPUESTARIA PROGRAMADA PARA EL 10DE MAYO REPROGRAMADA PARA EL 24 DE MAYO A LAS 10 A.M. HORARIO DE REUNIONES DE LA JUNTA PARA OBTENER MÁS INFORMACIÓN
- SETD PRESS RELEASE/COMUNICADO DE PRENSA SETD