LATEST UPDATE – Monday, November 23, 2020
RIDER ALERT EFFECTIVE MONDAY, MAY 4TH
Effective Monday, May 4, 2020 and until further notice, the District will require all passengers to wear face masks. These masks may be manufactured masks or cloth facial coverings.
Oregon Governor Kate Brown issued an executive order on Monday, March 23rd at 10:30am immediately directing Oregonians to “Stay home, stay healthy” to the maximum extent possible except for carrying out essential tasks to include groceries, pharmacy and health care needs.
Tillamook County Transportation District (TCTD) is closely following recommendations made by the Oregon Health Authority, which has not recommended limiting the following District’s transit services.
- All In-County buses are operating under normal schedules.
- All Inter-City services to Portland and Salem are operating under normal schedules.
- Dial-A-Ride services are limited to essential trips whenever possible.
- Administrative Office Hours are Monday-Friday by appointment only. Please call 503-815-8283 to schedule.
WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR SAFETY
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Only travel for essential tasks include groceries, pharmacy and health care needs.
- Frequently wash your hands.
- Practice “social distancing” by maintaining a minimum distance of 6 feet from others and limiting travel to necessity. There are fewer passengers riding buses and there is adequate room on the buses to be at least six feet from other riders.
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Regularly cleaning all buses and vans daily.
- Throughout the day, staff are wiping down all touch points on District vehicles.
- Throughout the day, staff are wiping down touch points at the Transit Visitors’ Center and all other District facilities.
Below are links for additional information:
March 23, 2020 – Governor Brown’s Executive Order: https://govsite-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/jkAULYKcSh6DoDF8wBM0_EO%2020-12.pdf